Friday, December 5, 2008

the cusp of change..

the hourglass is emptying pretty rapidly at this point.

i have to find a new job and a new house in the next 3 weeks. oh, and a major holiday to travel out of town for.

the house (the location of, mostly) is contingent on a job i don't have yet. the waiting is the worst.

i have had a few great things happen over the last four days. something pretty broken in me got mended, and that has radically improved me in a lot of ways. and everything else seems in the realm of possibility.

i don't know how things will go, or when they will start going, but this new year will be the most significant "new" year i may have ever had. tangible changes.

more than anything, i've had a lot of kind words from a lot of people.

i've expected things to change for about 2 months now, and i think i'm finally ready.

2 comments:

KJT said...

Yay for you! This post made me very happy. I've got good thoughts for you this evening and tomorrow.

cae said...

Hear ye, hear ye for the upcoming year being one of broken molds and new beginnings - I'm feeling all cuspy myself. The future's so bright I'm buying mysel' a radiation suit (how do the angels get to sleep when the devil leaves the porch light on?).

Here's to you and me and everyone we can see. Dammit, we aint CEO's, wedeserve a break!